With over twenty-five years’ experience as an archivist, and a parallel career as an award-winning writer Caroline can offer a range of consultancy services and training tailored to your needs. Please get in touch if you need the following and would like to discuss further:
- consultancy and comment for film, TV and radio on the history of the Houses of Parliament. Recent credits include BBC Radio 4’s Archive Hour and BBC Four’s Timeshift
- strategy development and visioning for archive and heritage services
- understanding what you’ve got: collection evaluation and surveying
- help with archival job descriptions, recruitment and budgeting
- social media training for archives and heritage services
- research, cataloguing and transcription services for pre-1850 records (including medieval records).
- writing skills for heritage and information services
- public history training for archivists.